Skip to main content

Did George Washington change his birthday to two twenty-two exactly two hundred and twenty-two years to the day of your birth... too?

44 days post a dirty harry post posted ten twenty-eight twelve at twelve twelve reply on twelve twelve twelve at ten twenty-eight then formal resignation of first pope in six centuries two plus two and two times two months later two months two weeks and two days after first ever pope peep @Pontifex I call my Two Witnesses PMs John Key and Renzi of Italy and NZ resigning for me same day Jorge. Two world leaders same day Mario commemorating post quoting dirty harry posted to you know who and to who too did Washington change his birthday to two twenty-two exactly two hundred and twenty-two years to the day of your birth... too?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christopher Michael Simpson's Competence Aryeh D. Schwartz

When I Predicted The Costliest Natural Disaster In Ten Languages. 2016 Japan Earthquake Tweets Before November 22, 2016 Japan Earthquake 2 Week Tunguska Notice I Made Pope Retire Galileo Birthday Bolide Predicting the 2nd costliest natural disaster before it killed 185 2016 mentions of "June 15, 1896" Japan Earthquake Before Nov. 22, 2016 When I predicted the costliest natural disaster in ten languages.

I correctly predicted the single costliest natural disaster ever world wide in great detail by epicenter in ten languages before they tortured me in four point restraints with third degree burns that had to be cut off of a third of my body or I would die.

@60minutes Nikola Tesla killed 27,000 people on June 15, 1896 on a day divisi... (YouTube http://youtu.be/rIUNYJoDqcY?a) — googolbeast (@googolbeast) September 27, 2010 @60minutes Have an ear. Tesla killed 27,000 people on June 15, 1896. (YouTube http://youtu.be/rIUNYJoDqcY?a) — googolbeast (@googolbeast) September 27, 2010 @60minutes Have an ear. Tesla killed 27,000 people on June 15, 1896. (YouTube http://youtu.be/rIUNYJoDqcY?a) — googolbeast (@googolbeast) September 27, 2010 @Jay -Z @Foxnews @cbs Tesla killed 27,000 people in Japan on June 15, 1896 fro... (YouTube http://youtu.be/7b8F5eBCtRM?a) — googolbeast (@googolbeast) September 27, 2010 1896 Sanriku earthquake was caused by Tesla's first Earthquake Machine (EM), ... (YouTube http://youtu.be/8FUxShu52Vg?a) — googolbeast (@googolbeast) September 29, 2010 @elrefugiodelachota I'll lower case it for you... 1896 Sanriku earthquake was... (YouTube http://youtu.be/w1C44JQU7Pc?a) ...